Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination will be considered for admission. The aggregate marks to be determined for admission will be for three elective subjects and one language in the + 2 level. Students seeking admission to this college will have to bring their parents / guardians at the time of counseling for admission.
Admission to all courses is provisional, subject to confirmation by the University under its rules.
Please note the following points before submitting application forms:
1. The College does not admit or re-admit the following categories of students:
a) Those who have failed in a University Examination.
b) Those who have failed to take a University Examination for any reason including shortage of attendance.
c) Those whose results were withheld on account of use of unfair means.
2. All applicants seeking admission to the college should read the Bulletin of Information issued by University of Delhi. The Bulletin contains relevant information regarding admission to various courses and conditions of eligibility.
3. Applications will be accepted in the college on working days between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The last date and time for submission of application form is notified separately.
4. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All information regarding admissions to various courses will be put up on the College Notice Board. Applicants should look up the College Notice Board for all information regarding admissions.
5. Once a decision on a candidate's application for admission is taken, the college will not entertain any personal representation, correspondence or telephonic inquiries on the subject.
6. Admissions are made on merit basis and admission to a course is closed as soon as the seats are filled. Information in this regard will be notified on the College Notice Board.
7. 5% seats of total admission are reserved for outstanding sport-persons and those excelling in extra-curricular activities (Arts/Music/Drama). Admission to this category is made in accordance with the rules of the University. A detailed schedule for these admissions shall be put up on the college notice board. Students applying for admission in the above mentioned category should apply inÂ college as per University schedule.
8. While drawing the merit list for admissions to various courses only those subjects will be taken into account which have a direct relevance to the subject for which a candidate is seeking admission. On the question of relevance of the subject, the decision of the College will be final.
9. In case the candidate is selected for admission, originals of the following certificates along with self attested copies will have to be submitted to the college at the time of admission:
i) A character certificate from the Head of the College or School last attended.
ii) A matriculation certificate for confirmation of date of birth.
iii) Provisional certificate of the last examination passed.
iv) A list of marks obtained in each subject at the last examination passed.
v) Four passport size recent photographs of the student .
10. Following Examinations are recognized equivalent to the senior school Certificate Examination:
a) Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
Pre-University examination (2 years) after ten years schooling of an Indian University recognized by University of Delhi.
Intermediate examination of an Indian University/Board or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
b) Indian School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
c) General Certificate of Education Examination of U.K. (Pass in five subjects or ordinary level).
11. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are required to get their names registered with the University Office. Thereafter they should apply to the college directly in accordance with the schedule of admission. They should clearly mention on the top of the admission form that they belong to SC/ST or any other category for which the Government of India makes reservations. Candidates who are seeking admission under this category shall be requested to submit a certificate from the Principal of the school institution last attended to the effect that he/she belongs to Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe and was enjoying all benefits available to SC/ST students along with a certificate issued by the District Magistrate or the competent authority appointed for the purpose.
12. Candidates claiming the benefit of being the children of the officers and men of the Armed Forces killed or disabled in war / Kashmiri Migrants are requested to get their names registered with the University Office.
13. Students from science group can be considered for admission to the humanities and commerce stream only after deduction of 5% from aggregate marks secured in the best four subjects.
14. Admission of Foreign students is handled by the Foreign Student's Advisor, Foreign Students Registrar. C/o Faculty of Management Studies. University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007. No foreign student is admitted directly by the college unless he/she produces a eligibility and clearance of his/her holding student's visa. Admission of Foreign students will be done on first come first serve basis till the quota prescribed by the University is exhausted.
15. Applicants who fail to deposit the prescribed fee within the period in the admission notice shall not be granted admission.
16. Seeking admission on basis of misinterpretation by submitting false certificates/documents is unlawful and will lead to cancellation of admission.
17. The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason thereof.