Integral Humanism believes Dharma is the guiding principle of the state. Dharma is distinct from religion; it is the moral compass of the government. With the thoughts of Integral Humanism of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, the conference proposes the following themes:
- Social and Political Journey of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- Philosophy and Social Thought of Integral Humanism.
- Political Ideology of Integral Humanism.
- Nationalist Ideology of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- Democracy and Role of Political Parties.
- India's Defence and Foreign Policy.
- Indian Economy, Poverty, and Concept Antayodaya.
Guidelines for Authors
- All the submissions must be made in MS Word format, Times New Roman with Font size 12 and in English Language only.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The manuscript should not exceed 2000 words (including tables, images and figures).
- Manuscript must be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors of accepted papers shall register for the conference
- The editorial board reserves the right for minor changes in the full length paper if required.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and should include: